Dental Training College offers more than just courses – we prepare you for work and for a successful career. Our focus is your future career success. This is why all of our courses qualify for our Job Connect Programme. Job Connect combines the assistance of our Job Connect team with valuable course support; giving you a full job-ready package.
HOW DOES THE JOB Connect WORK?
Once you have successfully achieved the qualification for your chosen course, our Job Connect team will start distributing your CV throughout our employer and recruiter partner network and beyond, employers will then start contacting you for interviews.
WHAT'S THE AVERAGE STARTING SALARY?
The average starting salary for a qualified entry level candidate is between £16 -26k. The highest starting salary we’ve seen offered to our candidates was £36k. Looking ahead, once you are very experienced the typical range of senior level salaries is over £30,000 plus bonuses.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIND A JOB?
This depends on what course you choose to undertake; and your avalability for interviews etc. Additionally our teams work with hundreds of brilliant companies looking to snap up the top talent. From small start-up practices to large corporations, so you can rest assured that we’ll help find the best employment opportunity for you.
YOUR IN GOOD HANDS
- Our specialist team regularly monitor the job market and carefully fine-tune the courses we offer to match the industry areas with the highest levels of job vacancies.
- In the past twelve months, our dedicated team of Career advisers and Job specialists have introduced over 93% of our qualified candidates to new job opportunities within our employer network.
- With hundreds of local, national and international employers available to us across the country through our employer and recruiter partner network we are able to help students find the ideal employment outcome.
- Our Job Connect Team not only provide a solid foundation of job preparation training to our students they work closely with students to match them to employers and can get the ball rolling by searching for specific positions to suit their new skills.
The benefits of learning with us
- Valuable Internationally useful certificate
- Average 8–12 week job find lead time
- Intensive career support focusing on CV, interview and job searching skills
- Access to great employers through Dental Training College's Job Connect team.
- Dental Training College’s unique job connect team
Start your new career today
If you are looking for a career as a Dental Receptionist click here for more information.
If you are looking for a career as a Practice Manager click here for more information.
If you are looking for a career as a Treatment Coordinator click here for more information.